Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The rest of my days in Sabah..

It has been a week since I left Sabah..

Manukan Island Resort

Manukan is so super sweet.Beautiful..Boat ride + Life vest + Snorkel + Goggle = RM 30
We went from morning till around 2pm. The sun was hot but the wind was cold so as usual my nose meragam . Hehe.. Luckily I didn't get sunburn. My legs were bitten by some fish who was protecting it's coral. I saw this blue starfish. When I tried to touch it (not recommended),it swam away like jellyfish. Owh yeah, it was jellyfish season too so I was not too keen to go to the deep where all the big fish were at. At first, it was hard for us to use the snorkel. Most of the time I swallowed sea water instead of air. Shazz swallowed tiny fishes. I don't know how it happened, but it did. From Manukan, we can see Mamutik. Amin told us Mamutik has even more corals to the point you can even see the sea floor because it was infested by corals. Looks like I found my next reason to visit Sabah again. The boat ride back was enjoyable. Hehe..
I love this pic,for an obvious reason.





After Manukan, we pretty much the spent the rest of our day here shopping. Hehe.. We went for another round of Lokan Panggang. I bought 8 t-shirts. Haha.. On the way back, we were pretty nostalgic. We really didn't want to leave Sabah. But all good things have to come to an end. Owh yeah, we have already planned our next journey, Jakarta, here we come..

No comments:

Post a Comment