Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 1 and 2 in Kota Kinabalu

One word..Excited!! Have never been in Sabah before. I think by far it was the ongest flight I've been on. But the cool thing was I get to see land all the way there (unlike going to KL). First it was Sibu, den Bintulu, Miri, then Labuan and finally KK. My adrenaline was pumping hard as i thought we were gonna land on the beach for all the way though the descend, all I see was this magnificent spread o blue wonders beneath us. I have never seen such a spectacular array of beaches, sand and reefs. From that moment on, I knew I'm gong to enjoy myslef here.


This pic was taken after we got our boarding pass.


Right before boarding the plane.

The moment we land..LOL..Don't ask what JJ is doing..It's just something she does..


When you put two wrongs together, this is what happened.

When we reached promenade apartment, we were kinda shocked. This place is huge. Smelled like rotten fish and looked kinda scary. We were starting to regret our stay here until we saw our room. We were dumbstruck.The beds were standard size. The TV set is bigger than most. So is the fridge, although the noise it made kept me up all night. it has a kitchenette with working stove, pots, wok, even provided us with rice cooker and all.
We went to Center Point and all the plazas in this area. Oh yeah, and pasar Filipin too..Nothing much to see..

Day 2
This morning,went out with the boys to have breakfast at Selempang? or sumthing.. the food, D-!! not even worth trying.. ewww perabis.. shit.. hahaha.. den we went to Warisan Plaza and bought myself a new pink bra..Den in the afternoon, I called Yohan to pick us up to 1 Borneo..God, I miised that guy..Hasn't changed one bit even after a year. LOL.. 1 Borneo was a typical hypermall. Like they said, seen one, seen them all..
Then we had lunch at this new joint called New York..The food was 1st class.. my tummy agreed 100%. Love the love..A+ new yorkers.. worth every cent. Rather pricey douh..




Den we went off to Tanjung Aru..this place is nice. BUT, I saw some locals went into the beach and actually past in the water. I went like "What the f*ck?!" I told Yohan, Zain n Chong what I saw, they said that that guy was just A)Crab Hunting, B)Writting Letter C)Praying... and then we saw that man, got up and zipped his flier...I know.. Freaky.. to make it worse, I saw it twice by another woman.. so now I know what Yohan meant when he said the Pilaks here past along the shore.. Like..Ewww...

A nice pic at Tanjung Aru

Then we settled down and decided to go to Lok Kawi Zoo tomorrow.. So, until then.. TTFN...

No comments:

Post a Comment