Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Holiday Mode..

i've just finished with my last paper..John came pick me up from Allamanda.. Den we went home and had some "fun"..LOL.. Miss him already.. My last paper EBX, kinda sucks.. not that it was hard, but we had 30 objective questions and 2 hours to answer..what a waste of time.. anyway,did it in 15 mins. Have to wait for another 15 mins to go out.. den we all went to terrorize FK.. too bad KJ wasn't there..owh yeah, i found out that my whole gang have to attend Majlis Bacaan Ikrar for MIP 2009.. Damn!! haha..looks like u guys get to see me in tudung,WTF?! My friends will so enjoy it..Then all of a sudden as if by nature I turned back into my secretary mode n deal with SAFE again. Apparently miss boss still thinks she's the secretary..*Girl,u got issues. deal with them" she's such a loser..no wonder she got no friends.. pity her..ohhh yeah..i found out shadow likes to lick the floor..crazy dog..n i saw a black dog just now. the coat was like egor's but black n not properly taken care of. I wanted to kidnap the dog but then i tot of how the owner would feel..so i let it go.. i miss Egor.. yesterday was his birthday..he was my bestfren..n will always be.. :_)

No comments:

Post a Comment