Friday, May 29, 2009

Gawai Sensation..Where art thou?

By this time of the year, all Dayaks in Sarawak are busy preparing for Gawai and my Mom is no exception. Although this year my family is not celebrating but my Mom is still in the cleaning-up mode and as always drags me into it too. I hate cleaning the uncleanable like my house for example. But I guess I have no choice. Talking about choices, I have to decide where I would like to spend my Gawai this time. Thila asked me to stay with her while Dayang is in Kuching. But my family is heading to Rayu. Here are the options.
Thila
1. Get to go ngabang with friends
2. Get to go to Ricky's place
3. Get to meet Dayang after a year

Rayu
1. All my adorable nephews are there
2. Rayu is always fun

I still have time to think bout it douh... Owh yeah, Happy Gawai everyone..

1 comment: