Friday, October 30, 2009

The end of a nightmare

Last month, we were given Software Engineering assignment, to due today. One month of work, took me 2 hours to do! How did that happen? Well, as always, I am the Queen of Procrastination. And by being so, I decided to hand over the whole thing to my group mate instead. They found some programs that we could just CnP from the internet. Sadly, 2 days before the due date, they came up to me, almost crying, saying they couldn't do it. Frantic, I came to conclusion that I have to create the programs from scratch. Two hours in front of the PC with NO INTERNET CONNECTION!!!! NO FACEBOOK!!! and worst of all NO MAFIA WARS!!! But in the end, it all worth it. My program is done, my friends started smilling again, and we handed in our project just in time, well, at least that was what we thought, when actually, the project was due on Wednesday! LoL.. But it doesn't matter much, now all relieved, I can focus on my other priorities, name Mafia Wars and flirting on FaceBook. Currently loving Social Me. Muahahahahahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment