Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mafia Mode On!! *grins*

Ok, probably most of u already checked out Gwen's Haloween Edition, and some pic on my FB profile,but hell,let me share some more. LoLx. So on my first haloween ever, I'm a lady mafia.
A lil' camwhoring session before Gwen picked me up

Mess with me, deal with the guns.

Den off to the party

Gwen, me n Jojo

The Mafia and the Bunny

Overall, the party was ok, from about 6 out of 10. We got back home early dou'. Then, I changed my profile pic to this;
Say hello to my little friend:

then Johnny from [T.W.I.O], my family, change to this. Isn't it beautiful. <3>
My very first official TWIO profile pic. N johnny even said, if I change my profile pic, he will re-do it for me, again. Hehehe. Look at the logo.. Nicely done. I'm in bliss. :) With this, i celebrate with a Guerilla Bodyguard!!
Cost me 25 God Father points, but with 22 Attack and 44 defense, who's complaining now. >_< Orait, study mode.ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment