Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bitch WARS!!!

Urmmmm, yeah, neway, I lied. There would be no bitch wars on my blog, I made a vow to myself, never to bitch about anyone on my blog. :) I hope I wont disappoint anyone. The only fight I was into was the match against Liverpool and Manchester United. Ironically, I was invited to attend to the live telecast at Food Garden by a Man U fan, and ironically still, I agreed to attend. And I did!! But I can't seem to see him anywhere. Well, initially, I did not intend to come. I planned to watch the match at the comfort of home. But, a friend of mine, Astro (as he prefer me to call him that) requested to meet up and Felix was kind enough to pick us up (us as in Tben and I) and there I was, in front of the screen, surrounded by hundreds of fans. Kinda exhilarating really, so many boys, but just a pair of eyes. XD So, anyway, my main aim was to spot the guy that invited me to come, and I failed. Half way thru the match, we went off to Jln Song instead, to have our regular Mafia Wars meet up. The meeting went smoothly and I finally confirmed that I will be attending the first Annual Unofficial Mafia Wars Convention (Kuching Branch). Ahaks!!! I can't wait!! Since I wont be able to go to Miri. :( Our meeting ended around 2 am, with much accusation of gays and lesbians (like it's a bad thing,now) *giggle* The match ended with 2 - 0, Liverpool won!!!! As expected, I really should have made the bet. The first score was by Torres *drool* and seconded by Nogg. This finally ends Livvy losing streak. *Now I can sleep in peace* Anyway, by lunch time, I'm supposed to meet up with Jr for some recording thing. Owh, how I wish my babe can be there too. I miss u, Gwen! But, I guess I'll be missing you together with Jr :) N thank God he's a Livvy fan too, at least there's something to talk about tomorrow...The score :)

Fernando Torres. Yes girls, I know, he's HOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment