Saturday, October 24, 2009

Scands, Scands and more Scands!!!!


Hey all, yeah, new post again.. It's study week, and as we all know, nobody studies on study week. It's just a nick name for "I need a break after all the last minutes assignments, under prepared presentations and tests I cheated on because I didn't study for it before I slave myself over final exams" week. Fuhh..that was a mouthful. So anyway, I decided to use this "study" week to study the behavior of beings called Scandals. Honestly saying, I'm not 100% faithful to my guy, yet I'm not cheating on him either. My feelings towards him are pure and still very strong. Besides, I never had any real feelings towards any of the other guys, it's all just for fun. But due to his absence (and my curiosity), I decided to venture into the controversial world of flings, flirts and arm-candies. Yes ladies, it's not singular, one is never enough. Hehehe.. Once again, I'm not going into details on all of these scands of mine, would be to dangerous now, but I learned something, they always end up terribly wrong or wonderfully right. Never in between. LoL..

My first controversial issues came months after I met my first. I've always admired him from far and was too shy to approach him. I don't know if it was fate or pure luck, we became friends. Then came a series of roller coaster rides, controversy strikes and died down. Now, I must say, he is one of my best friend and I know he feels the same way too. Even trying to dance seductively with him feels awkward, suddenly we're platonic and I'm loving it. XD Plus, I get to 'try' out his adoring friends too ;) With that concludes the wonderfully right part.


Next, the ugly one. Gosh, too painful for me to tell. But yeah, it ended on the right time cause I was beginning to see him as more than a scand. With him out of the picture, I get to focus more on my guy and look around for new ones. Hahaha!! And to think after a terrible heart break, I'll stop all this flings. Nahhh..... once a flirt, always a flirt!




So, I'm going to make full use of this 'study' week to understand the nature of these being and to perfect my skills so when the finals are over, Miri, here I come, bringing with me FLIRT FEST!! wooohoooo!!
A word of advice:


No comments:

Post a Comment