Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sweet September XoXo

September is here, and as always, it's my favourite month of the year. One reason because my birthday is on this month. And also the birthdays of all the important men in my life, my baby and my Daddy. I break this year's joyful month my getting myself hair makeover. Rebonding + Highlighting which cost my mum RM118. And I am very satisfied with the work. :) next on my agenda is to complete the month of fasting with all my Muslim friends. I never thought I would enjoy it so much, despite the hunger pang in the midday. The part I hate the most is the fact that we never can decide where to eat in time. So this week, as the unofficial group planner, I have planned places to eat for every sungkei. Hehehe.. You can check out my latest pics in Facebook with the same username. Before I continue, I would like to apologize for my lack of blog entry lately due to my lappy's breakdown. And I now am more than happy to have him back.. XD

And so, my birthday is just around the corner, this Sunday to be exact! All I want for my birthday this year is your blood. Literally... There will be a blood donation drive this Sunday at MBKS hall and I plead that all of you that are not fasting to go and donate your blood. Its free, and the organizers promised giveaways to those who donated blood. And I promised it will be painless. Whoever donated before will tell you the same thing. Ok den, enough with the charity work. Hehehe.. Now for the real thing, this year, I want (from myself of course) as always, a pair (maybe two) of Converse. Not just any Converse, but the limited edition Converse. There are two models that I have been eying for months now. The first kind is this black ones with Germany flag at the side,I have always wanted those ever since it first came out during the FIFA world cup 2006 but now they re-introduce it again and I was jumping with joy when I saw a pair at SOS Hock Lee, but this time, it's no more FIFA, just world edition. And, my second choice would be this super cute red Converse with nautical / sailor motives on it.. The shoe strings are actually, well, strings! And it was love at first sight. And now, I will get one this Sunday, just, don't know which and hopefully they have it in my size (which was never a problem since my size are quite in-common)~~ Can't wait for more adventure (hopefully while wearing my new shoes), yeay!

1 comment: