Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Electronic Circuits

Tomorrow is my first Electronic Circuits test. Although I do enjoy this subject a lot, but the complexity and the advanced level study has really put a toll on me. I'm getting more confused after each class. I do hope I can focus on my revisions tonight. Until now, I still can't accurately transform transistor model circuit to re equivalent circuit. If I know what I'm talking about, that is. I seriously need help, but to ask from my friends, they are more or less on the same sinking boat. Owh well, looks like I'm doing kamikaze again tonight.
Anyhow, yesterday's sungkei was a blast. We tried out Pizza Junction at Jalan Song. I must say, I'm impressed. The garlic bread was nice, the soup was generous, the pizzas are scrumptious complimented with their fast service. They have nice atmosphere too. Definitely will be a second time. But before that, we had karaoke session!! Hahaha.. And Zain actually said I can sing, and he asked for tips on pitching and stuff.. LOL.. My dear sweet Zain, first of all, singing is not one of my talent, if I had any, that is. XD. Second of all, if I have to give you voice lessons, it would take years like I did during my choir glory days. LoL.. Now, Zain really actually have a nice voice, very subtle and romantic, but obviously he needs help on the high notes and such. But I'm not the one worthy enough to teach him. Ahaks!! Ok, so, talking about karaoke, my favourite must-haves would be "Suci dalam debu" , some BSB and some Britney. Hahaha.. I don't know why, but I enjoy singing in a box! LMAO!! I wanna have more karaoke sessions! hahaha
Ok, enough blabber for today. I will update again soon (as if you care) XD~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment