Thursday, September 10, 2009

B-day Drama..

As you already know, 6th Sept was my bday. So, that weekend, my babes decided to hang out. I realized that I lost my wallet before I head out. Regardless, I still roamed around Kuching with the girls as "immigrant". LoL.. We shopped around a lot since Tiff just got her merit, she spends like there is no tomorrow. Hahaha.. I get myself a pair of leggings, a blue tube top and a belt to go with it. Talk about a brand new B-day outfit :).


Owh yeah, my facebook account was flooded with all this birthday wishes, I'm so touched. So far, this is the 2nd best thing that ever happen to me in FB, after Mafia Wars that is. Hahahaha!!!Talking about Mafia Wars, how come the Moscow expansion is not in yet? N I heard that MySpace already have it..

This Bday also, emotions were a roller coaster ride. My BF made me :( then my non-BF got me to :) again. N then during one of our girl talk, my babes, hahaha.. I will always remember how you girls persuade me to, you know.. Hahaha!!! We'll wait until Jon is back, then we'll see if he is up for it. Hahaha.. You girls caught me at a very vulnerable stage since I've been 'clean' for at least 2 months now. Couldn't remember the last time I get my fixed, and I'm not talking about drugs. LoL.

Bday lunch at Mdm Tang's

And then, there was this Joy-Sucker. She sucks the joy out of us the moment she arrived, like vampire, only less hot. Hahaha!!!! "Expecto Petronum" Be gone you witch!! XD

Yohan gave the simplest bday wish I got "Ey, happy bday". To be expected really, he's not very expressive, but to get him to do something as cliche as a bithday wish, is really something, n he did admit that he misses me.. awwww... He didn't exactly said it, he went like this "Esther! Bila ko mo dtg cni lagi? I need more friends like you!" Translation = Get us ass here, girl. I miss u n i need u to support me to get some sense back into this world. Hahahaha!!!! But honestly, I miss him too, douh he is very insensitive, probably he is one of the reason why I'm still very 'jang' even after being overly spoiled by Jon.

So my bday wish would be : I want to join Amin n Mami to KK this year end!! Please.. Huhuhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment