Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm a YES man!!

A few weeks ago, I watched this movie called Yes Man!! Jim Carrey was in it. This story was about a man who wouldn't say yes to anything in his life. So, with a little twist of fate,he made a covenant which requires him to say YES to any opportunities that come in his way, and like a tsunami, his life was turned up side down. Inspired, I decided to put myself in the same situation. So far, i have said so many yes's that led me to so many unexpected series of events.
1. Go aqua bike? YES = got along well with the boys from next class
2. Jelajah UNI? YES = meet new people
3. Club with the boys again? YES = I now know Mon's "express yourself" button!! LOL
4. Help during convo? YES = Got Ricky a bouquet of red roses,1st time beli bunga u.. XD
5. Check out Lepo with Mon? YES = Met a really cute guy n tried 5 Loaves Cafe
6. Day out with FRIENDS? YES = Visited museum n Civic Center after so many years
7. Get Mon's first Amp? YES = Got it for cheaper price, plus, i got her an early bday prezzie. hehe
8. Nite out wif Tiff n Brandon? YES = Promising source of income that i am confident with and willing to try out

My conclusion is, I will keep on saying YES and enjoy life. Hehehe.. YES really is a powerful word, you should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment