Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Going to buy the new Incubus Album Monuments and Melodies today!

Incubus made a post yesterday,telling all their fans to post a shout out about their new album..Monuments and Melodies is their greatest hits album,so its worth every penny. Tomorrow,I'll hit The Spring to get me one of those.Problem is now I have no money. So I really hope I win the contest. I won the SUM 41 All Killer No Filler before and I want this one too.



I have always been in love with Incubus. Especially Brandon Boyd. Come to think of it,it's how I made friends with Yohan. And the song, Certain Shade of Green is how I got my self falling for John. Hahaha.. If I could have one wish, it would be for Incubus playing a live performance on my wedding day. Yohan, John, Marcus and I went to their show in Sunburst 2008. Words alone can't portray my feelings..
Yup,we were this close..Bet not many of you can say you were this close to the performing Incubus,rite?

All right, girls, I know.. He is HAWTT HAWTTT HAWTTTTT!!! When he took off his shirt, I went crazy!!!

Well, during this one song (Pistola), not many of us know the lyrics,luckily that song was from my fav album and I sang along Brandon. He noticed!! And pointed at me!! Hahahahaha.. We saw eye to eye, literally.. I was like "Father,into your hands,I command my spirit",I was so content that I was ready to die. It was beautiful, beautiful moment..

No comments:

Post a Comment