Monday, June 8, 2009

Could it be possible that I am in love again?

Lately,my heart ached like never before. Probably too much alcohol, boys and all the endless dramas. I needed a break. And I did just that. Yesterday,as suggested by my latest edition of adorable friends,Mr. Hilton Smith,I "ber-asmara-dana" with my one true love, John. John and I has been dating for three years now. He picked me up and we hit the town doing whatever our hearts desired. We went to Waterfront. The sun set view was so majestic and being able to witness its beauty with him made me forget about my hangover, the boys and the dramas. I decided not to take any pictures cause I want to have a reason for me coming back here often. Talking to him,while looking into his adoring eyes,made me feel like flying and explode. That same familiar feeling, I felt, was when I first fell in love. Ironically,to the same guy. :) Could it even be possible? Well, it did, right? It's impossible not to be in love with him. The way he looked at me,he doesn't have to say that he loves me, I already knew. Even after three years...Am I going to marry this guy? Not sure yet. Will I be able to love him forever? Can't tell. But what I know now is that, I love being with him. Every damn moment.I love the way he loves me. And I pray to God that this silly thing called LOVE He blessed me with will last.And I thanked Him for sending me this angel. However deep in love I am in,a word of advise from Mr. Smith still rings in my ears, No Glove, No Love. hehehe... adios..

One of our first pic together. 3 years back..

No comments:

Post a Comment