Friday, April 24, 2009

Just trying out.

hi all..urrm..it's my first time blogging,not sure what i shud do or write..i did dis mainly coz few of my BFFs (Gwen, to name 1) seem to enjoy it, so y not i give it a try..lets see where i can go from here..ok,my name is esther..i love to eat..wait,lets rephrase that..i love food..i'm a very strict food critic..n am not afraid to tell it straight to ur face if ur food sucks..n i love boys too LOL..not necessarily good looking ones,but deffinately intersting ones..i love music..rock bands mostly..my current muse would b flyleaf..Love themm...my all time favs are the used, incubus, SOAD, SUM41, korn, taking back sunday to name a few..owh yeah,im a student..n love to hang out wif my BFFs..oh yeah,n i love dogs too..im planning on getting a Brown Spotted Boxers when i can afford 1..fell in love with them the moment i saw mr. Chen's (my mom ex boss) nicky..im so getting 1 of these..maybe 2..who can resist those eyes..aawwww.....
so thats basically all about me..till next time..MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment