Saturday, April 25, 2009

2nd entry..

This morning,i slept at 6.30..But before dat, i've created a quiz on How Well Do You Know EstherStar Belinda? n invited few of my closest frends to take on the quiz..then this afternoon, i woke up not expecting anyone to answer those yet coz it's still so early..but to my surprise,10 of them did..I mean,there are 10 takers..i consider it an achievement although few failed the test..Monique scored the highest *love u Mon!!* of 89%..yohan did pretty well too even though its been a while since we last hang out together,the last time we met was 1 year ago.but once u r my BFF. we r BFF forever.*pretty sure Yohan will knock me dead if he reads this LOL*..Two of the questions that most of them got it wrong n most of them answered the same thing were ......
3) What body part would I like to get a tattoo on?
a) Back of my left shoulder
b) Near my chest
c) Right arm
d) The bottom part of my back
e) The front area that's covered by my panty
Most of them answered, D.. probably coz its the ideal place to put my tattoo since my ass is ginormous, it would b easy for the artist,rite? LOL..
and the second question was:
5) My favorite drink is ________.
a) Heineken Beer
b) 100 Plus Isotonic Drink
c) Green Tea
d) Jack Daniels
e) Papermint Tea
ok, majority answered A..was it that obvious? i dont even drink (much!) u guys..hahaha..its my fav beer, but i can live without them..hehe..
my conclusion is, maybe these people know me better than i do myself,so perhaps their answers are the correct ones instead of the ones i fixed..hmm..time for self reflection..hehehe..till then,chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment