Thursday, July 23, 2009

Year Two

Owh my, it has been awhile since my last post. The new semester has started and I am officially no longer a junior. Yeay!! My semester started of with a BANG!! Rainfest rocks hell!!!!! I had my first langkau there, wasn't as bad as I've been told. Kinda sweet really,haha!! But after a while, one by one I saw my friends collapsed XD. The party was effing awesome. If I have known it would be this great, I would have attended all the previous Rainfests.


Owh ya, I moved to Cempaka. My housemates are an awesome bunch of people. I had the room all to myself. Gwen said she's gonna crash here anytime soon and she is fully welcome. My seniors just got back from practical. I don't know about you but I sure think practical is not the only thing they have been going to coz they look pretty darn good. Hahahaha... Owh yeah, last wednesday, I went Aqua-biking with the boys from the class next door. Saufee, Kamal, Momo n Harith. It was FUN but tiring.. I miss my baby alot douh, wonder how he's coping there. Well, till next time.. Muah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment